NB! There will be no option for catering for players! All players (or player camps) must provide their own meals for the event.
Drinking water is still available and all player camps have a fire pit for cooking.
- Family tickets are for parents with children over 10 years of age (children under age of 10 attend for free when with a parent) or for siblings.
- There is no upper limit (or price difference) for the size of family although only direct descendants or siblings count as family members.
- Please be ready to provide some sort of identification in Check-In if asked.
- NPC's will have to arrive by Thursday mid-day at the latest.
- NPS's may arrive a day early (Wednesday evening) and leave a day late (Monday morning) if they wish to.
- NPC's will not take part in scenarios as host members, the will have role-playing related tasks (which can include fighting).
- NPC's will have additional tasks before, after and during the game.
- Volunteers attend the event free of charge with all costs, including food and transportation, covered.
All ticket sales are final, we offer no refunds! (It is however possible to sell your ticket to another player, if you wish to. Tickets are not named nor tied to specific host. Therefore they can be passed on or resold.)
A limit of 200 player tickets into one host is set, once a host has reached that limit, the ticket sales into that host will be closed.
|Until 31.07.2021 (end of July)||18 EUR|
|Until 31.07.2021 (end of July)||50 EUR|
|From 12.08.2021 (cash only!!)||25 EUR|
|Until 27.07.2021, 10 spots available||Free|