- Organizers and GM's who are on duty are wearing red-orange neon jackets or grey robes (if in game).
- Helpers and REF's who are on duty are wearing yellow-green neon jackets.
- Players must follow the orders of GM's and REF's while on event premises.
- Making a ruling that contradicts to game rules, can only be done by a GM (not by a REF).
- Players should address their event related questions and problems to only those organizers who are on duty (wearing the jackets or robes).
- Camp fires can be made only at pre-arranged places.
- Campfire sites can be (pre-)arranged only by organizers.
- If a fire is burning, someone is watching it. Unwatched fires must be extinguished at once.
- Using torches and open fire in battle, without the express permission from organizers is forbidden.
- Using torches and open fire near the castle can be done only with approval from the organizers and under their supervision.
- When a fire breaks out: the one noticing the fire will call out STOP and send the nearest person to fetch a organizer. Everybody present, should remain calm and act according to the organizers commands, upon his arrival.
- First aid will be given (or the place of first aid kit known) by organizers.
- If something happens to someone - DON'T try to give first aid yourself (unless you are qualified to do it by the governing body of your country), send for help as fast as possible.
- Camping only in pre-arranged places.
- Organizers will arrange all permanent or temporary camping places at check in. Unauthorised camping sites will be removed.
- Heated tents must have a tent-chief, who is in charge of heating and fire safety. Tent-chief's commands must be obeyed by all persons in the tent.
- Garbage belongs in the garbage bags, of which the organizers have provided plenty.
- If you discover a knocked over garbage bag, it is your duty to set it upright again.
- If you discover a filled garbage bag, it is your duty to point it out to the nearest organizer.
- THROWING GARBAGE ANYWHERE ELSE THAN A GARBAGE BAG - IS FORBIDDEN !!
- Your campsite has to be left cleaner than it was when you came there.
- Please park cars compactly, on the designated parking lot.
- Please be polite while parking and don't box anyone in. Vehicles that hinder traffic will be (re)moved.
- Going to the toilet is an out of game activity. Please don't attack people who are on the latrine call, don't stalk in the toilets or near the toilets - be civil about it.
- Same goes for sanitary areas near player camps.
- Please don't remove/steal toilet paper from the toilets! If you find a toilet with no paper (which is unlikely, unless someone has stolen it), notify the nearest organizer and the issue will be quickly resolved.
Food, drink and everything else
- Food, eating and foodstuff is out of game - again, be civil about it.
- Alcohol and tobacco can be consumed only by players old enough (18 years or older). Violators will be sent home and will not be refunded.
- If the consumed amount of alcohol will start interfering with the event noticeably, the persons involved will be removed from the game area.
- It is forbidden to take part in fighting under the influence of alcohol. There are no exceptions and no warnings, the offender will be removed from the game.
- Smoking is allowed only near burning fires. Smoking is a fire hazard, the woods are very dry and if you do it anywhere else than near a fire, you are putting everyone in danger and we will act accordingly.
- If you want to smoke, please do it in a fashion so it doesn't disturb other players - put out your cigarette or pipe on the first complaint by others.
- All illegal substances are strictly forbidden. Violators will be sent home and not refunded. In addition police will be notified.